Does This Sound Like A Smart Plan?
You have a financial issue that you don’t know how to solve. So you call several debt relief companies and ask the commissioned sales person if you should buy what they get paid to sell you.
Actually it sounds pretty darn stupid when I put it like that doesn’t it?
Yet this is what most consumers in debt call research. Why? Well to be brutally honest, they don’t know what the hell they are doing.
If you don’t know how to solve your problem, the very last place you should go looking for answers is a commissioned sales person.
You Should Call Me Instead
How was that for subtle?
Over the past 15 years I have…
- Been well off
- Been so poor I struggled to feed my kids
- Negotiated interest rates
- Raised my credit score over 150 points (twice)
- Filed bankruptcy
- Settled debts
- Successfully defended myself against three credit card lawsuits in my early 20′s
- Tried various “debt elimination schemes” touted as magic solutions to zero out your debt
- Had our custom 5,000 sq ft home foreclosed on
- Tangled with the IRS over back taxes (Don’t recommend that one)
Not What You Would Expect From A Financial Consultant?
While I do have a business finance degree, I am not a Certified Financial Planner nor am I an Investment Advisor. So if you need a retirement plan or investment advice, I am not the guy to call. However, if you have a debt emergency, you would be hard pressed to find anyone better.
Whatever debt issue you are facing, I have been there, done that, got the T-shirt and hat to match.
A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. – Roy H. Williams
I have spent more than a decade using my financial education and personal experiences to coach thousands of families through financial hardships and I am darn good at what I do. Just take a look at my testimonials page. You will find a list of raving fans half a mile long.
What’s My Secret?
Just 1 thing. You have a problem with debt. I tell you the best way to solve it. Simple…Amazing…Completely Revolutionary!
Wait… I don’t understand. Don’t all these debt relief companies tell me the best way to solve my problem?
Ahh, your innocence is sweet. Come young grasshopper, there is much to learn. Let us begin:
- Is a Debt Settlement Sales Person going to try and sell you his Debt Settlement Program?
- Does a Credit Counselor get paid to enroll you into their Credit Counseling Plan?
- Is a Bankruptcy Attorney going to talk to you about Bankruptcy?
- Does a Bear sh*t in the woods?
They Get Paid To Sell, Not Tell You The Best Solution
This isn’t complicated. You can listen to a lot of sales pitches and try to figure out if any of them are good options, or you can have me review your situation in detail, and give you a logical solution to your problem that will always make more sense than anything a commissioned debt relief sales person will tell you.
In A Hurry?
This video explains exactly how I help you in about 30 seconds. Watch it now. (If you are at work, just turn the sound down, and watch it anyway)